myRT provides annotation of different reverse transcriptases (RT) and their neighboring genes
- Submit sequences to the server for prediction: Prediction
- Look up pre-calculated predictions using Search or see them in Collections
- New! Explore genomic context of RT genes: use Search if you know the name of the domain; otherwise, search by RT class here.
- Retrieve existing jobs: MyJob.
- Check out the Help page for more explanations.
- Fatemeh Sharifi and Yuzhen Ye, Identification and Classification of ReverseTranscriptases in Bacterial Genomes and Metagenomes. bioRxiv 2021.01.26.428298;
doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.01.26.428298 (bitex)
Acknoledgement (This work was supported by NIH grant 1R01AI143254 and NSF grant 2025451.)